How To Save Video From Facebook To Iphone
by Abdul Aziz Mondal How to Guides 23 February 2023
Facebook is a prominent platform in social media— and if you are an avid user of Facebook, you must have recently noticed that there are tons of videos on it. Also, there are lots of people interested in downloading videos from the platform.
Although it’s not hard to download YouTube videos on Android and PC, it’s not as simple on iPhone and iPad. So, you must know how to save videos from Facebook to iPhone devices.
For instance, after finding an interesting video on Facebook that you want to use on another device, you might not know how to save it to your iPhone. So we will walk you through the simple steps to ensure you can easily split video online and transfer it from Facebook to your iPhone.
How To Download Videos From Facebook To Your iPhone?
If you are one of those people who is finding for a way to download videos from Facebook to iPhone devices, then this section will help you.
Use Browser And Documents Manager
If you recently uploaded a video to your Facebook account only to find out that you do not have the video source on your iPhone device, you can use a third-party app to obtain the file.
You can use the Documents Manager or Browser app from the App Store to make sure that it is safe.
Follow these steps on how to save video from Facebook to iPhone:
- Try downloading the third-party app from the app store on your iPhone. Besides, you can go to Facebook and search for the video you want to download.
- After downloading the app, access the address bar at the top. Then, grab the video by going to your Facebook account and selecting the Copy Link option.
- Launch the documents and browser manager app, go to the website, and click on the Facebook icon.
- You can then paste the URL (short for Uniform Resource Locators) that you copied into the box that will open.
- Inside the Documents and Browser app, you have to go to the Files tab and choose the video you want to save.
- Tap the three dots next to the name to open the video.
- Click the “Save Video” option. Now, your video will be taken to the camera roll.
- You can use the APK (short for Android Package) method to download it for any device.
Download File Manager From the App Store
One of the straightforward ways to download a video from your Facebook feed to your iPhone is to use a file manager app. Even though this method looks tedious, it is a safer alternative due to how you can use a genuine app.
- The first step is to download the app through the Apple App Store. Click the “download” button.
- After that, go to Facebook and search for the video you want to download.
- Tap on the “share” button, and choose the copy link option.
- The next action is to launch the internet browser. Back on the website, paste the link and click the download button.
- Then, choose your preferred quality and download the video.
- After you are done downloading the video, go to the file manager app and save the video to your iPhone’s camera roll.
In order to save videos from the social networking site to iPhone storage, users should consider using these methods.
Although this method is easier, it does not have as much protection as the first one. However, its simple process is still a good option how to save videos from Facebook to iPhone devices.
There are different kinds of third-party Facebook video downloaders on the internet that do not need registration. Some of these include:
- Video Downloader – software commonly used to download videos from different platforms like Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and other video streaming programs
- Filemaster – This is an android file manager that you can use to manage and import files between your phone’s storage and PC.
- Friendly Social Browser – This software is an all-in-one alternative to popular social network sites, designed as an extension to light mobile sites.
However, before you download these apps, you need to know that they can be vulnerable to phishing and malware.
What Do You Need To Consider When Saving Video From Facebook To Iphone?
There are three guidelines that you need to consider when downloading videos from your Facebook to your iPhone device.
To avoid downloading too many videos, know the number of videos that can download on your iPhone device at once. Doing this will help keep more memory on the storage of your device.
Know The Quality Of The Video
Before you decide on uploading a video on Facebook to your iPhone, first, you need to make sure that the video is clear and has at least HD (High-Definition) quality so you can use it on other platforms. Though, some videos are already posted in low resolution.
Forget About Hacking
Do not hack your iPhone Device, and you must not use a jailbreak tool on your iPhone to download videos from Facebook. Doing so will void your warranty, and it is not safe. Furthermore, you can’t use a jailbroken iPhone to access Facebook content.
You can download videos from Facebook to expand your collection on social media. However, you can also set a high standard for yourself with the help of an efficient video editor.
With high-quality videos, you can quickly grow your following and tell your followers how you did it.
There are still many steps that need to be taken to complete the process. But the Steps and guidelines above is the exact method that you need to follow to get videos from Facebook to your iPad or iPhone easily.
Although there are other apps that can be used to download videos from social network sites, these methods above are the most reliable ones. So, go ahead and try these out and see if they work for you.
In addition, you have to remember that even if Facebook doesn’t have a dedicated video download feature; you can still save videos from the platform on your device’s memory by following this.