How Do You Get Into Fashion School?
by Abdul Aziz Mondal Fashion 07 February 2023
The world of fashion is a unique universe constantly searching for new masters. It encourages a non-standard approach and original solutions, the ability to be different from everyone else, and look at the world from a different angle.
Can’t imagine yourself without creativity and handicraft? Do you want to emphasize the natural beauty of the people around you and make them happier? Fashion design school Florida will help you realize your creative potential at 100%!
Benefits Of Studying At The School Of Fashion Design
- A professional team each member of which is focused on your results. School teachers will be qualified American and European specialists with extensive experience in the fields of fashion, design, marketing, and business.
- A wide range of degrees and specialties are offered. Choose from Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degrees and venture into the world of fashion and style. In addition, you can become a student of short-term specialized courses. They are held throughout the academic year both offline on campus and online.
- Innovative equipment for the realization of any creative ideas of students. The Istituto Marangoni Miami provides students with functional audiovisual and technological equipment. The space, located in the heart of the Miami Design District, has all the conditions for finding inspiration and creating unique projects.
Where Does School Of Fashion Design Graduates Work?
According to statistics, more than 40% of Istituto Marangoni graduates work in Italy. Also, specialists with a diploma from a popular school of fashion design can often be found in promising Asian, European, and American projects.
Graduates of a prestigious educational institution can count on contracts with leading representatives of the fashion business in the following areas:
- Creation of collections of clothes, footwear, accessories, etc.;
- Fashion business management;
- Search and purchase unique goods as a buyer;
Collaborating with industry leaders already during their studies, after receiving a diploma, many graduates join their teams. Vivid examples of such brands are Louis Vuitton, Prada, Walt Disney, and Mercedes-Benz.
What Do You Need To Get Into Fashion School?
How to join a community of creative and courageous people who tirelessly self-actualize? First of all, applicants need to collect a package of documents:
- For Bachelor’s programs — a certificate of complete secondary education, for a Master’s program — a Bachelor’s degree, and work experience in the specialty.
- A motivation letter indicating your interests, priorities, and goals.
- Portfolio, interviews, and recommendations.
Depending on the chosen degree and specialty, the package of documents may differ. You can find out accurate and up-to-date information from representatives of the educational institution.
Studying at a fashion design school is an opportunity to get acquainted with all the intricacies of the fashion industry and clearly imagine your future in it. During the training, students model and design clothes and shoes, draw sketches and sew, develop brand strategies, and create start-ups.
Thanks to the knowledge and experience gained, graduates have their own individual style and confidently start working with leading brands in accordance with their image and promotion strategy.