How To Avail Big Discounts On Electronics And Furniture?
Electronic appliances and furniture are essential items but can often prove to be quite expensive to purchase. While renting to cut costs is always an option, it is not ideal.
Instead, you can consider purchasing the expensive electronics and furniture on EMI offer and huge discounts on electronics of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
How Does No Cost EMI Work
No-cost EMI is a revolutionary take on regular Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) payments. While most EMI payments have a certain rate of interest attached, the no-cost EMI option lets you pay the exact amount you borrow.
For instance, if you buy appliance discounts on electronics worth Rs. 24,000, you will have to repay exactly Rs. 24,000 if you opt for no-cost EMI. This feature is applicable regardless of your repayment tenure.
Advantages Of No Cost EMI
There are several advantages associated with discounts on electronics availing no cost EMI. Read on below to learn more.
- Big-ticket items, including electronic appliances and furniture, can be purchased both affordably and conveniently.
- The price of the product remains the same despite paying for it through EMI.
- You can pay for the product over a period of time and avail of this service both online and offline.
The advantages offered by no-cost EMI are further compounded when availed through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Features & Benefits Of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
The target discounts on electronics from Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card lets you convert your online as well as offline purchases into more affordable expenses. You can convert these expenses into no-cost EMIs, which can be further customized as per your requirements.
Read on below to learn the benefits of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- With a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can avail of a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 lakhs.
- You can repay the no-cost EMI flexibly, as per a repayment tenure that works best for you from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months.
- You need minimal documentation to avail of the target discounts on electronics and cards.
- Not only can you use the card to pay by no-cost EMI online for more than 1.2 million products, but you can also use it at 1.2 lakh partner stores spread across more than 2,900 Indian cities.
- You can pre-close your loan on the card with no foreclosure charges.
- By opting for no-cost EMI, you save more while purchasing products.
- With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can access pre-approved offers on partner stores such as Flipkart, Amazon, etc.
- Purchasing most products through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card involves a minimal or zero processing fee.
- You can purchase most products through the EMI card with zero or minimal down payment.
How To Apply For Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
Now that you know of all the benefits you can avail yourself by making your purchases through the target discounts on electronics, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, it’s important to understand how you can apply for Bajaj Finance Card.
It is possible to avail of the card and its no-cost EMI facility through both online and offline means. Read on below to learn both.
Applying For The Card Online:
- Head to the Bajaj MARKETS website or mobile app and locate the target discounts on electronics and the EMI Card section.
- Enter details relating to your profession, your date of birth in the mentioned format, your registered mobile number, and your name in accordance with government records.
- Click on “Check Your Offer” and enter the required details.
- Complete your KYC verification process and pay the application fee of Rs. 530.
- Once you authorize the e-mandate process, you will be able to view and access your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card in your wallet.
Applying For The Card Offline:
- Visit a partner store, such as Reliance Digital, Chroma, or Shoppers Stop, and opt for in-store financing.
- Once you have picked the items, you wish to purchase, inform the store that you wish to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card through offline mode.
- Submit the required documents, and once they are verified, you will be able to access and view your card in the wallet section of the app for target discounts on electronics.
Now that you know how easy and affordable target discounts on electronics can be to purchase electronic items on EMI with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, hurry and avail of the card at once.