Diving into your business is the only way to create an effective product. Since the “showcase” of an online store is located on the Internet, it must be original and recognizable. Such a resource is a multi-page site filled with goods and equipped with the function of creating an order from a catalog.
The first thing a store customer pays attention to is its design and interface. It should be pleasing to the eye, with simple and easy navigation. Over the course of many years of work, our specialists have learned to think like visitors to online stores. Therefore, developing the site, they work out all the nuances to the smallest detail.
The development of a turnkey online store takes place in several stages. Each of them practices an individual approach to solving the problem. The result is a product that fully corresponds to the originally announced business idea. The process of creating an online store includes design development, layout and programming, information and product content, and promotion of Magento maintenance and support services.
The creation of a turnkey Internet resource, which will begin to bring customers and make sales, can only be done by highly qualified specialists.
Why do brands choose CMS Magento?
It is not easy for beginners to interact with Magento, but it’s one of the best platforms for full-cycle e-commerce website development. This is also emphasized by the functionality of the engine, including:
- Extensive range of marketing and analytics tools. Magento provides full integration with Google Analytics and Google AdWords, as well as tools for managing emails. This increases traffic and audience loyalty.
- Adaptation to the requirements of popular search engines, friendliness to SEO promotion.
- High speed of work even with a large number of visitors. A typical news site like Monaco Tribune, for example, has 500-700 daily users, and the average Amazon store has about 3,000 visitors. Obviously, the store needs a solution that can handle the huge flow of visitors.
- A variety of payment and delivery modules for products purchased in the store, which are available both on a paid and free basis.
- Variety of languages, adaptability for mobile devices, multicurrency option.
- A multifunctional personal account of the buyer, extensive user options. Several users can have one account, and for some of them, you can set a restriction on directory viewing. They can also rate, write reviews, create wishlists, favorites, and more.
- Automatic generation of discounts, promotions, coupons, gift cards, a flexible loyalty program for customers.
Admin panel design
The Magento admin panel is made in a classic style for such things. Upon entering, the user is taken to the Dashboard section, where summary information about events on the site is collected. Here you can view the number of purchases, determine the products that are sold more often, find out the average bill, and determine the most popular requests.
The main menu is on the left and is divided into several categories:
- Dashboard – store summary;
- Catalog – divided into sub-items “Categories” and “Products”, here you can add new products and categories, as well as adjust them;
- Costumers – information about site visitors;
- Content – here you can customize the visual part of the online store, you can customize the appearance of individual pages, as well as enable or disable individual widgets, users can also add landing pages in this section or make blog entries, which are then displayed in the news;
- Stores – a particularly useful section for owners of multilingual online stores, where you can translate and make regional add-ons for each of them;
- System – a tab containing the main engine and system settings.
Regular security updates
Online store security should be one of your top priorities. Magento creators regularly release updates and patches that patch holes in system security. It is recommended to install immediately after the official release, but we understand that in the business cycle it is easy to overlook one or another update. In order not to remain vulnerable to hacker attacks, just entrust the installation of updates and maintenance of the site.
The cost of CMS Magento directly depends on the type of license purchased. The starting price is around $ 2,000. At the same time, users will receive round-the-clock support, will be able to use the “cloud” from the developer company, and use all the necessary functionality. It is worth noting that the initial amount increases several times if you need to introduce many improvements, for example, integrate with domestic ARM systems or 1C.
It is worth noting that each user can get a fully functional demo version of Magento for a period of 30 days. You can do this directly on the Magento.com website, but after the specified period, you will either need to buy a full license or abandon the CMS.
CMS Magento is a powerful system with which you can create an online store with an incredible assortment. The creators of the engine collaborate with many companies and private developers who produce extensions and add-ons, which greatly increases the possibilities. But when it comes to the domestic segment, Magento site speed optimization has a number of disadvantages, ranging from the cost of the license to the need for constant improvements and the inability to integrate with 1C, which is so popular in our market and is used by almost every company.
Bonus for You: Check out our exclusive guide on creating Magento B2B company. Click the link.