By adding feedback forms to your website, you can gauge how satisfied your visitors are. More importantly, you can strengthen your relationship with them, while identifying areas that could use improvement.
Suffice to say it is essential that you create and publish a feedback form. The good news is that you don’t need to learn how to code one yourself and instead can opt for an easier solution in the form of AidaForm Online Form Builder.
How to Create Great Feedback Forms:
All it will take is a few minutes to create a great feedback form using AidaForm – and you can start as soon as you sign-up for a free account. If you have already done that, just sign-in on the website and follow the steps listed below:
- Start creating the form and select the template that you want to use by clicking on the ‘Create a Form’ button in AidaForm’s members’ area. The Basic templates will have several fields in them, or you could use the Blank template for a fresh slate.
- Add the fields that you want to your feedback form using the Form Editor. All you need to do is drag and drop the elements that you want to add, including text fields, opinion scales, multiple-choice questions, rating blocks, and matrix questions.
- Apply a smart theme in the Form Designer and try to match it with the design of your website so that it fits in well. If you want you can customize the colors and fonts, and add your logo or a background image to the form too.
- Publish the form by clicking the ‘Publish’ button and then selecting one of the options available. If you want to add the form to your website you could copy and paste the embed code, but in some cases, it may be better to use a direct link to the form that you can email or publish on social media.
That is all that you need to do to create a feedback form. However, there is a lot more AidaForm can do if you want it to.
After your form has been published, AidaForm can send you a notification every time feedback is submitted. When it does you can immediately view the data in the web interface, and analyze trends and averages using its convenient visualizations.
In fact, as you explore AidaForm’s features further you’ll start to see that there are a lot of other useful tools that it provides. For example, it can be integrated with MailChimp, Google Sheets, Paypal, or Zapier – which will give you even more options to pursue.
All said and done AidaForm is the perfect tool to create feedback forms. It is easy to use and will let you create impressive forms quickly. The best part is that because it is free you can see that for yourself by giving it a try and creating a form of your own to get a taste of what it can do.
- Why Multi-Platform Adverts are Good for Your Business
- 5 Simple Steps to Follow to Protect Your Business’ Online Reputation
- How Ecommerce Companies Use Analytics To Convert Customers Online
- Starting up a membership business online: What you need you know